There are more than 12 deals on inversion machine this black friday, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random black friday deals on inversion machine, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
There are dozens of different inversion machine models in the market, finding the best one really was a challenging task for us. After reviewing all the products we have picked some according to the specific needs of our users. Before Moving Forward, why not look for our selection of best black friday deals on inversion machine picked up by our Experts.
We have done in-depth research around inversion machine this black friday and we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the inversion machine category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best inversion machine.
We are pretty confident about the best inversion machine that we recommend this friday. So, you can choose to pick the right one for you in a few minutes and enjoy.
Best black friday deals on inversion machine
1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover
By Innova Health and Fitness
Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover.
- The Innova ITX9600 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many new features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion.
- Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITX9600’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
- The ITX9600 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time.
- For a safer and more consistent inversion.
- Easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type (height/weight distribution).
2. Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
THE TEETER EP-560 sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for support , while the Comfortrak bed optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Grips in the bed and frame provide additional traction and stretching options.
- The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
- *Issue Date: 12/31/17; Number: K162072; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Services, FDA.
- Teeter Inversion Tables are UL certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly*.
- *Issue Date: 12/06/07; Number: E215455; Issuer: Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts.
3. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
The Ironman(r) Endurance 100 inversion table is built with a strong steel frame and scratch-resistant powder-coated finish. It has a soft, foam-covered backrest for comfort when inverting, and extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position.
- The IRONMAN Gravity 1000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The table can support up to 300 lbs and user height up to 6 feet 6 inch.
- Inversion may help reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. It may help reducing fatigue and relaxes the overall body.
- Dimensions: 49L x 25 W x 62H inch. Weight: 46 lbs.
- Anything is Possible!
- Foam covered extra-long safety handles for easy return to the upright position.
4. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
By Innova Health and Fitness
Let your body experience the latest in inversion comfort with the Innova Fitness ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion System with large energy foam padded back pad and adjustable headrest pad. The lumbar pad can adjust for isolated heat and massage therapy.
- The Innova ITM4800 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with it’s adjustable Massage Pad that provides isolated Heat and Vibration with multi-mode massage settings for a complete massage experience.
- This model also features a large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion. But these features are just the basics.
- Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITM4800’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
- The ITM4800 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time.
- Multi-mode massage (auto & manual) settings with therapeutic isolated heat and vibrations.
5. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering, with Extended Ankle Lock Handle and Better Back Accessories
The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter helps to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.*
- *Issue Date 12/31/17; Number K162072; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Services, FDA.
- Teeter can offer relief for many back pain conditions because of the use of gravity & body weight to decompress the spine. This secret is how Teeter helps to rejuvenated discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension naturally.
- You’ll not only feel better, you’ll move better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and look better thanks to improved spinal alignment & posture.
- EZ-Reach Ankle System: Features triple-lock security and extended handle to reduce the need for bending when securing the ankles.
- Ergo Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
6. Sit and Decompress – The Ultimate Back Stretcher / Lumbar Traction – Increase your disc space by 20% instantly while in use. (Medium Harness Only)
By Sit and Decompress.com
60 Day Money Back Guarantee If you have any of the following back conditions Sit and Decompress can help *Low Back Pain *Sciatica *Scoliosis * Degenerative Disc Disease *Disc Bulge * Disc Herniation * Uneven Pelvis *Spinal Stenosis *Shrinking in height How Sit and Decompress works – Low back pain is actually very simple to treat with Sit and Decompress. Gravity squeezes us down to the earth everyday and if you have an injury that injury may never have a good opportunity to heal because of this constant pressure.
- A good example to illustrate this is, A garden hose that has water flowing thru it undisturbed, then you drive over the garden hose with your car
- What happens to the water flow? It slow down
- Right? It may even stop if you are on it long enough
- So in order to get the water flowing again you must remove the obstacles(pressure)
- Well your spine condition is the same as the garden hose
7. IRONMAN IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
Got back pain? Forget it. Introducing the IRONMAN Infrared Therapy IFT1000 Inversion Table.
- The IRONMAN IFT 1000 Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The backrest is built-in with Carbon Fiber F.
- The FIR Heat delivers health and therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared Heat Therapy to your back through penetrating deeper into human body without the skin discomfort of traditional heating pads, hot towels, and some pain relief gels/creams. Unlike traditional heating elements, it has no unhealthy electromagnetic concerns.
- In addition, it may help to increase blood circulation, bodily energy, aids in decreases stress levels. It may also benefiting people with injuries.
- Dimensions: 49 L x 25 W x 62 H inches. Folded Dimensions: 80 H x 25 W x 17 D inches.
- Anything Is Possible!
8. Stamina In Line Back Stretch Bench
The Stamina InLine Back Stretch is ideal for improving posture, reducing middle and lower back pain and aligning your body. Best of all, the InLine Back Stretch helps reduce your risk of future injury. The padded bench, foam ankle and arm supports and lock will keep you stabilized and comfortable during your stretch.
- As you decompress your back, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles, the foam supports will keep you comfortable.
- Quick and easy adjustment makes the InLine Back Stretch Bench ideal for people of all sizes.
- Using the lever allows for a gentle compression.
9. Invertio Inversion Table Back Stretching Machine
Enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy within the comfort and privacy of your own home with the Invertio adjustable folding inverted table. Many people claim to feel great therapeutic relief from back pain with regular use of a back stretcher, gravity boots, or inversion chair; and this deluxe table provides the ultimate inversion experience, combining premium-quality construction and luxurious comfort with customizable control.
- The strong tubular steel construction of this back stretching machine offers sturdy, steady support
- Sleek black and silver design features non-skid, non-marring composite feet, providing secure stability on any surface while protecting floors
- From head to toe, the table has been equipped with deluxe comfort features, with supportive foam padding on the head rest, backrest, and ankle supports, along with easy-grip handles
- The unit is also completely adjustable to provide a personalized experience for any user
- It can fit users from 5’1″ to 6’6″ in height
10. Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table with Vibro Massage & Heat – Heavy Duty up to 300 lbs.
By Health Gear
Experience the benefits of advanced inversion technology while enjoying the soothing effects of vibrating massage, and isolated heat therapy. The ITM5500 features ergonomically designed 4 inch memory-style foam backrest with contour fit for extra comfort and support and makes this inversion table one of the most comprehensive therapeutic units on the market today.
- Extreme Products Group, makers of Health Gear and Body Vision inversion tables, is one of the leaders amongst National Retailers in the health and wellness industry. All units are tested and approved to 50 point safety and performance standards.
- Experience the benefits of advanced inversion technology while enjoying the soothing effects of vibrating massage & isolated heat therapy.
- The ITM5500 features ergonomically designed 4 inch memory-style foam backrest with contour fit for extra comfort and support. The adjustable vibrating message pad is also removable & perfect for relaxing in your favorite lounge chair or even in bed.
- The convenient 4 position side inversion pin, allows for quick & safe selection of either the 20/40/60/90 degree inversion positions without the use of a lower strap. Sur-lock easy in/out ankle support system with 4 adjustable oversized high density foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinching a& keeps you secure for safe inverting.
- ITM5500 features one of the largest and most comfortable pads in the industry. 4″ foam ergonomically designed backrest with contour fit pad provides the ultimate in comfort and support.
Hope this list of the best inversion machine will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125
Email: [email protected]